Start a new topic
Planned

Categories/tags on CREW Resources

By: Jessica Goreham-Penney

Hey Rowan Sentesy and Alice Bracegirdle, I was just thinking about the CREW website. I love how many resources we have for Bellyfit but sometimes it can be hard to pick a new routine based on the description and the little video of Alice describing it and talking about it (Especially now that you buy the whole thing in one shot, instead of the old days where you could buy a little at a time). I was thinking- what if we all helped you guys "categorize" the videos? I don't know what criteria exactly, but what if each resource we bought with credits on the page for it had a series of sliders that we could use to describe the resource to one another, a slider that goes 1-10 for, say, difficulty to teach, dancey vs. more straight fitnessey, African style vs Bhangara, etc. Know what I mean? I have no idea how difficult it would be to implement and it's just an idea. Kind of like how on the bottom of Buzzfeed, there are a series of "reaction" icons and you click one (buzzfeed puts options like "OMG" and "LOL" and "WIN" and "FAIL", not relevant to us, but when I read buzzfeed articles, I always glance to see what people picked). Anyhow, I was thinking about that in the shower this morning, thought I'd share before I forgot!

3 people like this idea
Login or Signup to post a comment