This guide is designed to help guide you how to take the downloaded music and get it into iTunes so you can either Burn it to CD, or sync to your iPod/iPhone etc.
This is a basic guide to help you learn how to use music from CREW in iTunes.
You need to download the .zip file of the music from CREW.
If you do not have iTunes installed, install it now
Get iTunes here: http://www.apple.com/ca/itunes/download/
Get the resource from CREW
- Go to your Library: http://www.bellyfit.com/crew/library
- Click on the resource you want to work with.
- Scroll down to the ‘Download’ section, and click on ‘Download Resource’
- Save the file to your computer.
Unzip the file and add it to iTunes
- Unzip the downloaded file (.zip) and extract the mp3s to a folder- doesn’t really matter where, but somewhere you can find later.
- Windows user? Please follow these instructions: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-CA/windows-8/zip-unzip-files
- Mac user? To uncompress (expand) an item, double-click the .zip file.
Do your tracks seem out of order?
- If your tracks appear to be in the wrong order, here’s how to sort them by track number. In iTunes, go to ‘view’, and click on ‘Show View Options’. More information can be found here: http://www.apple.com/findouthow/music/itunes.html#tips-viewoptions
- Make sure to check the ‘Track Number’ checkbox to display it. Then you can click on the column header to sort by track number.
Mind the Gaps!
Sometimes, iTunes will automatically add gaps into the playlist and these will be audible on your iOS device or CD.
If burning a CD, be sure to have the 'Gap Between Songs' set as 'none' as below:
Sync playlist to iOS device
To sync this playlist to an Apple device, please read more here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1351
Burn playlist to CD
To burn the playlist to a CD, please read more here: http://www.wikihow.com/Burn-a-CD-with-iTunes
This is a preliminary guide and we will continue to develop this article and others in this category.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or post a comment below.